Sunday, 1 September 2013

My Second Liebster Award?

So just AFTER posting my FIRST Liebster Award, I received a second Liebster Award!

If you didn't read my post about my first Liebster Award, then you may not know what a Liebster Award is but I'll explain, a Liebster Award is meant to help promote small blogs/new blogs with 200 followers or less! It sends new people to new blogs, that they might have never known about! Liebster is German and it means sweet or dear and can be used as a noun of adjective!
I was nominated by my sister Sisi from Modern Beauty Girl! Be sure to stop by her blog!

Liebster Award Rules:

If you get nominated you must:
  • Tell your readers eleven things about you!
  • Answer the eleven questions the blogger who tagged you created!
  • Create eleven new questions of your own for those you nominate to answer!
  • Nominate eleven other bloggers who have 200 followers or less and then tell them they're nominated!
My ELEVEN Facts About Myself:
  1. I love to wear converses!
  2. I always have my hair up!
  3. I love to go shopping, especially at Topshop, Primark, H&M and Pull & Bear!
  4. I naturally have sparse eyebrows!
  5. I love decorating Christmas Trees!
  6. I check my emails at least three times a day... NOT JOKING!
  7. I'm good at making origami
  8. I love to design, from blog layouts to clothes and more!
  9. My favourite Disney Princess is Belle from Beauty and the Beast.
  10. I HATE Carmex!
  11. I wear at least one jewelry accessory everyday!
My Answers To Sisi's Questions:

  1. Why did you start blogging? I started blogging because I saw my sisters do her three blogs  Dreaming Up DIY'sStyle AuroraOutfit Daze! I didn't know how hard it was!
  2. Favourite fall lipstick? My favourite fall lipstick will have to be my Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss in Shade 01
  3. Favourite makeup item? I LOVE mascara so my favourite makeup product is Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express Mascara!
  4. Holy grail product? Bioderma Créaline H20 it works a treat!
  5. Favourite makeup brand? MUA for sure! It's cheap, but the quality is amazing!
  6. Favourite YouTube beauty guru? MissGlamorazzi
  7. Favourite television show? Big Brother!
  8. Best part of blogging? I don't really know, cause I love everything! But with that being said I do love socializing with you all!
  9. Favourite Starbucks drink? I never really have time for Starbucks, so I don't go in often, but if I do I get Valencia Orange Starbucks Refresha Beverage!
  10. Favourite season for makeup? Spring, you can use brighter colours in spring unlike Autumn and Winter, but unlinke Summer, it doesn't sweat or melt off your face!
  11. Favourite movie? Pitch Perfect!
The ELEVEN bloggers I nominate are:
I hope that they have 200 or less followers because it's hard to tell since they all have a lot of different ways that readers can follow them by!

Bye!

Love,
Macaroon Style

XOXO

2 comments: