Friday, 30 August 2013

Outfit VS Outfit: Funk Out VS Party Up!

Hello,
Macaroon Style in da house. Today here it's Outfit VS Outfit. Oh yeah baby let's do this!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
This is the time you have all been waiting for! Oh the suspense is killing me! The one I prefer, is the one, and only, Funk Out! That's just my personal opinion, sorry to those people who chose Party Up, but just remember that EVERY FRIDAY I'm doing Outfit VS Outfit, so fingers crossed that I'll choose your fav!

Hope ya'll like it!

Bye!

Love,
Macaroon Style

XOXO

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
P.S: Sorry for not linking any of the items! I totally forgot!

No comments:

Post a Comment